Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wild Adventures


Hey ya'll! I decided to take Madison to Wild Adventures today. We bought season passes and Jason had to work all weekend, so I decided to take Madison. She had a ball! She loved loved looking at all the animals and riding the rides. Sorry the pictures aren't the best, but it's hard to get pictures when it's just me.
We got to get up close to the elephants. I didn't zoom in at all on this shot, we were that close! It was so cool, because elephants are my favortie animal!
Here's Madison enjoying some crackers while watching a Veggie Tale's show.
How long do we have to wait in this line Mom???
I'll just play here while we wait!
Madison on the safari train ride.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Good pictures. Madison looked like she had a fun time at wild adventures. Give her a hug & kiss from Nana & Papa. You and Jason take care. We Love You ALL. Mom & Dad / Nana & Papa

Unknown said...

Too cute! I miss that little girl already! :)
Love you!!