Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wild Adventures!

Hey ya'll! Just sending a few pics from our day at Wild Adventures. My sister, Lacey and her fiance, Zach are in town for the weekend.
Here's Madison and I on the carosel.
Lacey and I on a roller coaster.
Madison and Daddy feeding the goats. I think this was her favorite part!
I couldn't even get her to look at the camera, she just cared about feeding the goats. Everytime one would walk up to her she would say, "Hi!"
Madison playing at the water park.
Lacey and I waiting to see Reba in concert at Wild Adventures. (Pics of the concert in the next blog.)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Madison looks so sweet feeding the goats, and my goodness how big she is in that bathing suit pic. I can't wait to see you all again! And what beautiful daughters I have. I am sooo blessed !!! I Love You. Mom/Nana