Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Teacher in the Making.....

Hey everybody!
Jason started doing his student teaching for school this week. He goes to a Kindergarten class 2 days a week for a few hours. He absolutely loves it! He smiles ear to ear any time he is telling me about it. He can't wait to be out of the military and doing what he really wants to do, teach! I am so proud of him!
Here he is on his first day of student teaching.
Here's a picture of Madison talking to Nana while we were driving somewhere. Anytime we get on the phone now, she wants to talk too!


2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Leslie, What a handsome husband you have. Im glad that Jason is enjoying his student teaching. And in case you didn't know I absolutely Love to hear Madison's little voice on the phone saying Hey Nana!!! and then proceed to tell me whatever is on her mind. I Love you very much baby and I think you are a great Wife and Mother. Love, Mom.

BerryLady said...

Jason, You look so much like a teacher! Hope the experiences are enjoyable for you! I am looking forward to hearing all about it!