Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cute

Hey everybody. I've been trying to get video of Madison playing with here bears and I finally got some today. I'll try to translate some of what she is saying in case you can't understand. As you can see she is sitting on the doorstep and she has her 3 bears sitting beside her. She is singing the ABC's with them. When they are done she says, "what else do you want to sing? ABC'? We already sang that. Old MacDonald?" And then she sings Old MacDonald.

In this video she is letting the bears read her Winnie the Pooh and Barbie books. At one point she says, "gotta share it." She hears a noise and asks, "did you hear that? Yes" And I guess one of her bears got scared because she picked him up and said, "it's okay."

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness how precious. It is neat to get those glempses of kids when they don't know your watching. Madison is such a sweet heart. We Love You All Very Much!!! Mom & Dad / Nana & Papa

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I can't wait to see you guys again! I can't believe how well she's talking now!! Love y'all!!!

BerryLady said...

How Adorable!!! Paul and I just watched the videos and are completely awestruck at her speech and playing by herself with her bears. What a very grown up girl she is! Can't wait to see her and play with her next week!