Sunday, March 15, 2009

Big Girl!

Here's a few pictures I took of Madison at the park today. She can climb this whole rock wall all by herself! She climbed this wall like 6 times today, she's so proud of herself.


Today, Madison has been all about taking her baby EVERYWHERE! Here she is rocking her baby on her rocking horse.

And of course she had to take her baby tot he park!
Here she is pushing her baby in the swing.

Madison wanted to swing too!

Madison taking her baby for a slide.

She's acting like a little mommy. I heard her telling her baby, "Shhh, it's okay sweetie."
It's so cute!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! I love the picture of her in the swing!
Lacey

Tina said...

Oh my goodness how sweet ! She looks so big climbing up that rock wall and so precious taking care of her baby. Madison is going to be a very good Big Sister. We Love You Guys !!! Mom&Dad/Nana&Papa