Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Mason

Hello everyone! I had my 32 week ultrasound done today. Everything looks great! The baby weight approximately 4 lbs 12 oz! They told me to be expecting at least an 8 lb baby! Madison was 8 lbs 10 oz, so I guess I just have big babies! Anyways, everything else looked good. Good strong heart beat, amniotic fluid level is good, placenta looks healthy.
Here he is looking right at us.
And here is a profile picture of his big ole head! It was so hard to make out anything because he's so big and he is all squished in there. Even watching it, it was hard for me to know what I was looking at.

I think it's pretty obvious that he's a boy!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to hold that little boy!! -Aunt Lacey & Uncle Zach

Tina said...

Great pics of Mason. He's gonna be a big boy and he'll be here before we know it. We are so excited to meet him soon and give him lots of hugs & kisses!!! We Love You All. Mom & Dad / Nana & Papa