Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Fall everyone!
Here's our pumkin for this year....Jason did a great job!
Nana and the kiddos in their halloween shirts.
We went to a Fall Festival in town on Saturday. They had games, food, pony rides, and of course candy!
Cinderella at the Fall Festival.

Pony rides!

Prince Charming.

And here are a few pictures from the past few days.
Mason is starting to reach at the toys on his activity center.


He's half way to rolling over:)
He likes to sleep on his side a lot.


Pouting in his sleep.









2 comments:

Tina said...

I miss you guy's already. I had a wonderful tme this weekend. The best part was getting sugar from my grandbabies!!! Love you all & looking forward to seeing you @ Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

This Nana also enjoyed my couple of days in Valdsota this past weekend. I am so glad I could be there for Jason on his last working day in the Air Force. I am sooo proud of you Jason and all you have done these last 6 years. Madison, Nana Junn enjoyed jumping with you on the trampoline and our nightly story time. Hugs and Kisses to my little man and congrats on his new status.....our little roly poly(rolling on his side) Love you all so much and we will see you all at Thanksgiving.