Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Holidays!
Here is Madison by "her" tree. Since we won't be home for Christmas we didn't want to go out a buy a real tree, so we just put up our little 3 foot. Madison decorated it all by herself. I think this year is going to be the most fun for her in terms of Christmas. After we got done with the tree last night, I plugged it in so the lights would come on. Madison said, "Is it Christmastime now?" I replied, "yes." And then Madison said, "Is Santa Claus gonna come bring me some presents?" (She said that last line while jumping up and down and screaming!)
She's so cute and I love to see her get so excited.
Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of everyone together, but oh well.




Mason trying to sneak a chip:)

Eating rice ceral for the first time. He loves it!

I love this picture!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Madison, Nana loves your Christmas tree!!! You decorated it sooo pretty. Can't wait to see you & Mason & Mommy & Daddy at Christmas:) XXXX & OOOO Nana & Papa Love You Leslie, Tell Jason we Love him.