Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Madison's 2nd Birthday Party!

Hey ya'll! I know it's still a few weeks away, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am planning a birthday party for Madison. Everyone is invited to come, and I completely understand if you don't since we are 3.5 hours away! Her birthday is Friday, August 15 and I plan on having the party on Saturday, August 16. Not sure on the time yet, but it won't be too early because I know some people will be traveling. Probably around lunch or something like that. Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know in case you can make it. If you plan on coming just reply to this blog or send me an email, so i can kind of have a head count for food and stuff. Thanks!
Also, here is a cute picture of Madison. We set our old sink fixture in the hall until we could take it outside and Madison thought it was her new toy! She played with that thing for hours! I almost contemplated putting it in her room...just joking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. & Mrs. Barnes will be there with bells & whistles...& a present! :)

Unknown said...

Of course we'll be there. We wouldn't miss it!
Nana and Papa