Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello everyone! Here's a few pictures from a party we threw for our friends who just deployed yesterday. The first picture is Madison and Nate. Madison has a "crush" on Nate. Nate goes to church with us and for the past year I think he's ate lunch at our house every Sunday, so she sees a lot of him. She talks about him ALL the time and she gets all giggly and crazy when he's around.
Here's some of our friends around the fire.

Andrew, Nate, and Madison jumping on the trampoline. She loved having a "party" with all her friends over.
In baby news....Jason felt Mason kick for the first time last night! I know that's not really exciting for you guys, but Jason was excited to finally feel his son move:)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great photos of you kids. Looks like Madison is really in love. What out dad!!! I know Jason is sooo excited about those little pitter patters from Mason and believe me we love to hear about them. Have a great week...Nana and Pappa Junn

Unknown said...

Madison is too cute with her little crush. ;) And Mason's kicking! That is so exciting. We miss you guys! You should post some belly pictures. I know Lisa's belly is getting bigger, I bet your's is too. Can't wait to see y'all! Love you, Zach & Lacey

Tina said...

I agree with Lacey, we need to see the belly. Thats great that Jason got to feel Mason moving. Me and Daddy got to feel little girl moving in Lisa one day and Derek gets to feel her a lot now. Her most active time is at night. When is Mason's active time? Tell Madison that Nana Loves her and she needs to call me sometime when she's not too busy eating teddy grahams. I Love You All. Mom/Nana