Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Fun

Hello everyone! Just posting up some new pictures of Madison. She loves getting to stay home in the Summer although she does talk about her friends at school all the time. I'm glad I get to spend all this time with just me and her before Mason comes.
Here she is playing in the sprinkler yesterday.


Madison playing outside earlier today.

Madison posing by the flowers. She loves it when she goes outside and there's a new flower...she gets so excited!

Just like her Momma, always taking pictures!





2 comments:

Tina said...

Madison, You are sooo cute!!! Nana can't wait to see you again and get me some hug's & kisses!!! And I want to swing with you too. I am so glad that you and Mommy are having so much fun!!! I Love You!!! Nana Leslie, I really am glad your having such a good time with Madison before Mason get's here. You sure do have a great job for raising kid's. I'm waiting excidedly for the call to come welcome Mason into our family!!! I Love You!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast Madison is growing up. That is so precious how she likes to go out and see the new flowers, Sounds like our Angel. By the way madison is also getting to be quite the POSE queen...Take care and we will be on the road as soon as you call. We love you and are really getting excited with 12 days left or maybe less for Mason's welcome home party...Kiss our little girl and we will see you real soon....