Friday, June 26, 2009

Wild Adventures

Hello everyone. First, I want to brag on my wonderful husband. At work he is being nominated for NCO of the quarter. He was picked out of the whole 75th weapons squadron. If he wins the NCO of the quarter, he can then go up for NCO of the year. I'm so proud of him! Anyways, since he's been doing so well at work, they gave him today (Friday) off just because. He didn't ask for it or anything, they just told him to take a day off. So, we took advantage of it and went to Wild Adventures.
Here is Madison on her new favorite ride...the roller coaster.
Madison feeding nectar to a bird.
She got to ride a real pony. She was so excited!
She also got to release a pigeon. Here is the guide handing over the pigeon.
Counting to 3 till we throw it up in the air.
And it's off. You can see the pigeon at the top of the picture flying off. She was really excited after she did this. She kept saying, "I did it, I did it!"
Madison loves going to Wild Adventures. I'm sure we will be buying season passes for many more years to come! I was hoping all the walking would help little Mason along, but nothing yet. Hopefully he'll decide to make an appearance soon!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all have a lot of fun! We can't wait to see you guys! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

What a great day for Madison. She must have had a awesome time realeasing that pigeon...Pretty cool stuff. By the way Leslie I really like the top you have on. You look wonderful...We love you all.Nana and Papa Junn

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Leslie it dosn't look like Mason can get any lower without comming out! I know your ready. We Love You and maybe we'll see you sometime this weekend?