Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Funny Conversations

As we all know, Madison can come up and say the silliest things. Well, I wanted to share a couple converstions that she's had lately. The first one was when she was with Aunt Lacey and Uncle Zach at a birthday party 2 weekends ago.
Aunt Lacey: "Madison, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Madison: "A princess."
Uncle Zach: "Well, who's going to be your prince?"
Madison: "Daddy."
I thought that was so sweet how she wants Daddy to be her prince.
And here's something she just told me this morning:
Madison: "Me and Mommy are girls. And Daddy and Mason are boys.
Daddy and Mason don't have any hair, they just have heads. (Pausing to think for a moment)
Well, they just have a little piece of hair."
Mommy: cracking up laughing.
This girl is too cute, and kids really do say the darndest things! I wish I could just video tape her whole life!
Sorry, no new pictures today. I did make an appointment today for us to get some professional family pictures taken next Sunday. And they will also be Mason's first pictures, so hopefully everyone will cooperate:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's hilarious!

Tina said...

She is sooo funny and I Love her soooooo much!!!

Paul, Karen, and, Paula said...

Daddy and Mason and Grandpa have no hair!!! HAHAHA!