Sunday, January 10, 2010

I started feeding Mason sweet potatoes this weekend. He seems to like them pretty good. Of course I snapped some pics of him eating and when I looked at the pictures I took I immediately thought of the pictures I took of Madison when she first ate sweet potatoes. They look exactly the same!!!! The first picture is Madison and the second one is Mason. Sometimes it amazes me at how much they look alike!

Also, Mason had his 6 month check up last week. He is doing great! He is a whopping 22lbs and 28.5 inches long! He is definatley a big boy. He's about to outgrow his car seat. He is starting to sit up by himself for several seconds. He's doing great with eating cereal twice a day and we are now adding some vegetables. We'll add some fruit when he's tried all the vegetables.
All in all, I am so very blessed to have two happy and healthy children.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He does look so much like her!

Tina said...

Wow, They do look so much alike. And they both have the sweetest smiles:) Give them a Hug & Kiss from Nana. I Love You All XXXX OOOO

Tammy said...

They do look a lot alike! 22 lbs at 6 months wow! My daughter wasn't 22 lbs until she was over a year, she was always on the petite side though.