Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNOW

I can't believe it! It snowed in Valdosta, Georiga last night! And of course, our camera batter was DEAD!!! It charged enough for me to get one picture. I did get plenty of footage with the video camera though. The snow was already starting to slow down when I took this picture. It snowed pretty good for about 30 minutes. It was sticking to the cars, but not to the ground. We were able to make a few little snowballs from the snow that we scraped off the roofs of the cars.
Madison was so excited!
Madison started dance class at school this week. A lady from a dance studio in Adel comes to her school every Friday and does a 45 minute class. Jason and I were both able to sit in on the class and Madison did so well. Thanks to Aunt Cindy and Uncle Tony for this little outift, it's perfect for dance class! I'll have to get her some more though cause I swear she would wear this outfit everyday if I let her!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sooo jealous. We were hoping for snow but never got any. Glad to see madison taking dance. I've been saying for 2 years I would put Angel in dance but I need to find the time to get her there. She looks sooo cute in her little purple outfit. Thanks for the pics. Love you and have a wonderful Valentines Day...Nana and Pappa Junn

Unknown said...

I was wondering if y'all got some snow. How fun! We're glad Madison is enjoying her dance class. Love you all!

Tina said...

So glad you got to enjoy the snow!!! And O my goodness, How cute Madison is in her dance outfit. Give the kid's & each other a BIG HUG & KISS from Nana & Papa Thompson :) XXXX & OOOO