Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jason CCAF Graduation

On Thursday, Jason graduated from the Community College of the Air Force with an Associate in Applied Science Aircraft Armament Systems Technology. He had to transfer all of his credits over, he had to graduate ALS (Airman Leadership School), and he CLEPT his speech class. I'm sorry the pictures are so crappy. Madison and I were at Wild Adventures all morning, so we were in such a hurry trying to get ready to go to the graduation that I forgot my camera! I felt so bad, but I did have my phone so I took a few pictures with that.

He also got the Chief's Group Award for outstanding academic achievement in the Community College of the Air Force. That award came with a $100 check!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jason! We're proud to have you as a son-in-law.

Leigh and Tina

Sandy Junn said...

Dear Jason...First let me say I am so proud of you for all you have done and continue to do.I'm sorry I didn't know about your graduation because I promise I would have been there. Everything you do is important to me. You make this momma VERY PROUD. I love you bunches.....Mom

Unknown said...

Congrats Jason!