Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cutest Girl in the World!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Madison is the cutest, most wonderful little girl in the world (at least to me and Jason:). Here are a few videos of her singing. The first one is Jesus Loves Me.


Here's Madison singing her ABC's.

And this song I cannot figure out. It sounds like she's saying Rim sim sim. I have googled it and can't find anything. If anyone knows this song, please let me know. Madison keeps asking me to sing it with her, but I have no idea!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Oh how precious. Nana & Papa think Madison is the cutest little girl too. She reminds me of you moving around to the beat of the music, like she just can't be still. Remember those old video's of you and Lisa. She's just like you were. I Love You ALL. Give Madison Hugs & Kisses from Nana & Papa.

Lisa said...

Aww...how cute!

Paul, Karen, and, Paula said...

Sounds like Madison is trying to sing the "Wheels on the Bus" song. Paula and I LOVED watching her videos! Hmmmmm, Madison could be the next Hannah Montana!!! Paula wants to know if she can have Madison's autograph??

Unknown said...

She is the cutest! We love you guys...can't wait to see you again!!
-Lacey & Zach