Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello everyone! Just wanted to send a few new pictures. We went to Wild Adventures this weekend and Madison was tall enough to ride her first roller coaster!!! This is the best picture I could get, sorry it's not the best. It sure does look like Jason was having fun!!! She doesn't seem like she's big enough to be riding a roller coaster....where does the time go???
My family was in town this weekend also. Here's a group shot.

And here's a couple of Jason and I. I will be 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow! I can't believe how fast it is going by, little Mason will be here before we know it! Everything is still going well, not really anything new to report.






1 comment:

Tina said...

The pics are great, We had a real good time this weekend. Thanks again for putting us all up. Madison is growing so fast that we just can't go too many weeks between visits. She made the trip to wild adventures worth it all because she had soo much fun. We Love You All. Mom/Nana